The Church usually meets thrice a week at the local level for:
• Bible Teachings on Wednesdays,
• Prayer and Holy Spirit baptism Service on Fridays and
• Congregational Worship on Sundays.
There is also a monthly Lord’s Supper Service, after which Tithes are formally taken. The Missions Offering is also taken in support of missions.
National programmes include:
• Easter and Christmas Conventions,
• Bible Week in February,
• McKeown Missions Week in March,
• Founder’s Day in September,
• Pensions Week and Ghana Pentecostal and Charismatic Council (GPCC) Week in October.